Short Movie Review - Before Midnight


    
★★★★★  The best in the series! Been watching the whole Before Sunrise trilogy and now this one? I mean wow. Jesse and Celine chemistry is amazing. Linklater does the golden job amazingly well. I mean the dialogue, the script, the tandem and interaction of the actors.. I mean man nothing is more better than watching this kind of films. The humor is the best asset of this movie. I mean I laugh the whole time when Jesse and Celine has this conversation and ended up in a fight night. Though Jesse came up some ideas to cool down Celine in a very funny and romantic way! I mean this is very recommended for all those struggling relationships who looses sense of humor. Amazing, well made, the best in the series maybe the best "RomCom" of the year..

For more reviews please check my Rotten Tomatoes profile here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment