ok first of all
, i just want to show u a gameplay me playing with far cry 2 on a low end specs, but eventually it runs awesome. Enough said, i just want to give u some tweaking guides to play this game smooth against frame rate problems..

if u have a low end dual core cpu, put all this settings as what is said below

shadow: medium
ambient: medium
shading: medium
post: low
geometry: low

and if u have a good decent video card, (ex are 8600gt, 9500gt, 4670, 6 series and some 7 series vid card) for casual gamers like me, u can put all this settings on very high

real tree, physic, fire, vegetation, texture, terrain..

to avoid stuttering, put this on console and type

gfx_maxfps 30 or 33 (it depends on u, but i highly suggest 30)

and lastly, open up my documents/my games/far cry 2 and open gamerprofile.xml open with notepad

change MaxDriverBufferedFrames="0" to MaxDriverBufferedFrames="1"

done ur ready to go, if u have questions or any suggestions, please comment me up or just put some message on the chatbox, thank you and God Bless to all...


2 Comments:

  1. generic propecia said...
    Hello people want to express my satisfaction with this blog very creative and I really like the views of the focus very good indeed Thank you for the helpful information. I hope you keep up the good work on making your blog a success!
    Diversity Visa Lottery said...
    Thank you for sharing. Which is the best game as far race is concerned? Can you help me out?

Post a Comment