Eheads Awesome Ruenion....




Ok heres the 2nd part of the Eheads fever, yes as what Ive said they just got their latest reunion last August 30, 2008.. They went on stage and it was a blast man, Obviously I was not in there but i just saw some vids on youtube, man people went crazy... it is really history in the making.. the first song "Alapaap", that was so freaking awesome, especially when some fireworks on with the last part of the song.. that was like heaven.. They play songs on their old stuffs like Harana, Huwag mo nang Itanong, and With a Smile, correct me if I'm wrong, i think they played 15 tracks all in all. But sadly after the 20 minute break, in the middle of it.. Elly must be rushed in the hospital as soon as possible, the whole band was shocked bout the paramedics coming in for some rescue and stuff, i just saw their interview from the news and seriously me myself, I was really shocked when it was cut short, but seriously I was really concerned about Elly's health. Thank God he is in good condition now. Some people were like so very concerned bout Elly's health, and some people were so disappointed bout the whole thing, i mean come on if you're really a true fan of this band, u should accept on whats happening, we are talking bout elly's life and they should really understand it... But overall the whole eheads live was superb.. yeah i should post here the opening song of that concert, it was taken by an amateur video.. I'm definitely gonna wait for the next Ehead Concert.. PETITION GUYS EHEADS REUNION PT.2 LOL see yah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment